Black Oxide for the Electronics Industry
Black oxide coatings offer many advantages for manufacturers of printed circuit boards and other electronic components:
- Black oxide improves the inner layer adhesion of copper in multi layer printed circuit boards.
- It prevents electrical contact between boards.
- Improves adhesion between multi layers
- Enhances corrosion resistance.
- Black oxide process compliant with RoHS and Reach Legislation.
- Black oxide is a conversion coating – produces no dimensional changes.
- Meets Mil F-495 specifications.
Our tank size capacity for copper is 8’ x 4’.